Best Pharmaceutical Companies of 2013 and How to Evaluate Them
Before I list the names, there are many events going on behind the scenes that require a little research on your part to make sure the company you are applying to fits your needs:
- Is this company going to lose a patent or have a patent expire?
- If so, how much of a market share might the company lose?
- Does the company have any up and coming drugs or patents that can replace the losses?
- What is the average compensation for sales people?
- How do they compensate? Is there a base salary? What are commission percentages?
I’m thanking Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News for this top 15 list, ranked by market cap shares.
1. Johnson & Johnson
6. Merck & Co.
9. Bristol-Myers Squibb
11. Eli Lilly
15. Daiichi Sankyo
** Competition for pharma jobs is tough…give yourself a big advantage when you learn the secrets in my free webinar, How to Get Into Medical Sales. Even if you’ve worked in medical sales in the past, this webinar will arm you with job-getting tips you need.
Written by Peggy McKee - the medical sales recruiter
Get top medical sales candidates at PHC Consulting
|How to Get Into Medical Sales |
Learn how to get into this great field - insider secrets & tips.
30/60/90 Day Sales Plans