Are you trying to get a job in medical sales? A fast way to find a job in medical sales could be your alumni organization.
In the video, I have an example of how someone I know found his sales role through that rich support network. I will also give you tips for how to utilize this resource yourself.
For more information on this subject, see my blog article: Fastest Way to Find a Job – Tip 15
If you’re looking for a fast way to find a job in medical sales, you should think about attending a tradeshow. Why? Because there are a ton of companies you will probably be interested in working for, all in one spot.
Watch the video below to see some of my best tips for how to approach these great opportunities.
After you watch the video, come read my entire blog post on how to get a job fast using tradeshows: Fastest Way to Find a Job Tip 6.
Finding a medical sales job is a lot like finding new customers–you’ve got to move fast and work smart in order to beat out your competition. What’s going to get you the most bang for your buck in your medical sales job search? What’s the fastest way to get a job?
I pulled the top 10 Fastest Ways to Get a Job from Career Confidential’s Fastest Way to Get a Job Series – 25 Tips for a Super-Fast Job Search. These are the tips that I thought would apply specifically to you, the medical sales rep. Some you’ll be familiar with, some you won’t. They are all worth checking out. They are listed below. Each link will take you to a different in-depth article that will give you ideas, suggestions, and examples to help you find the job you want.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 1 — Networking: Learn how your network is bigger than you think it is and how you can best utilize it.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 2 — Previous Bosses: Why your previous boss is a good call to make and what to say to them (even if you’re unsure about the relationship)
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 3 — LinkedIn: Be comfortable and work smart on LinkedIn.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 6 — Trade Shows: Best tips for working this surprisingly rich resource.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 9 — Companies you’ve interviewed with before: You probably haven’t considered them, but they’re worth talking to.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 10 — Recruiters: Types of recruiters and how best to work with them.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 14 — Job Shadowing: Why they work, how to get one, and what to do on the big day.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 17 — Newspapers: Still a worthwhile resource, but not for the reasons you think.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 19 — Industry Organizations: How to take advantage of these very helpful organizations.
- Fastest Way to Find a Job -Tip 21 — Career Coaching: How career coaching works and what it can do for you to help you get the job you want.
I also have a free training webinar to help you with this. Find out more here: Fastest Way to Get a Job.